Welcome to my poker Blog

Hello my name is James Anding. I am an amateur low stakes poker player.
These are my experiencies as a no limit hold'em poker player and my ups and downs as the weeks go by.
I play 1/2 and 2/5 No Limit Hold'em.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Poker Session 2/11/2012

Disappointing night at the poker room. Lost, and I don't think I played well after a couple of semi-bad beats.  Nothing special happened, just a combination of some bad luck and losing my edge by playing some hands I should have folded.

Another lesson learned I hope. I guess if I never lost I wouldn't have room for improvement.
Next Time…….

                                        Some random table pics from session.
After the session I had a great BBQ Dinner, Not sure it was worth 500.00.......

No comments:

Post a Comment